Having problems scrolling in PowerPoint? The latest BETA driver seems to help (version 313.96).
- Open the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Go to Help --> Updates
- Go to the preferences tab.
- Check the box at the very bottom that says "Include beta updates."
- Hit Apply, then go back to the Updates tab and click "Check for Updates."
- Finish the update like normal.
- Hope this helps!
Alternatively, download the patch from the NVIDIA website HERE
Thought the install failed for me, it 'seems' to have fixed the issue in PP.